Thursday, May 17, 2007

technology 101

Well, another hurdle and it's huge for a dork like me. I created a slide show of some old layouts many moons ago but I magically got them posted on this blog today. Cool for me...and not even any spousal assistance. I'm singing that Donna Summer tune "I will survive" in my head now. It's the little things I guess. Speaing of belting songs...Doolittle out, Blake still in. And that is only vital for those of us keeping up with American Idol this season. How did I get caught up in this nonsense??? As far as everything else, today was the last day of school for my little pre-schoolers. What a great day to graduate from pre-school. Popsicles, fun in the park, and everyone went home early. Yeah! And I'm home early getting prepared for a end of season Soccer Party with potentially 40 -60 people showing up...to swim, drink, and make merry. This should be fun. Well, I'm drinking my dinner so it just won't matter. Ha! Happy Summer Break to those who are sooo ready for it! I know most of us just need it!

No comments: